Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 19, 2012

Missing U...

My prayer:

I am missing some old friends tonight God. I understand that sometimes people are in our lives for a season, sometimes a lifetime and sometimes only a moment. But, every once in awhile, I find myself missing the ones that have moved on. You have filled my life with such amazing people over the years. They leave a hole when they are gone. Feeling those holes tonight God. Fill my holes?

What God Said Tonight:

I could tell you again why people come and why people go in your life but that is not what you need tonight. 

Instead, I am gong to wrap my arms around you and let you feel my love. I am going to let you feel the love that never fails. I am going to keep you surrounded by the true love of your father and your creator. 

I am going show you how my love will sustain you no matter what you face. My love is enough. I will fill the holes and I will comfort the pain. I will bring new people and new excitement to each day. 

And, I am still taking care of those that you miss. No one is ever absent from my love and my care. 

Now, relax in my love. lie back and let me love you tonight. My  love will heal. My love will comfort. My love will conquer all.

No comments:

Post a Comment