Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Miracle season...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I can't think of anything to say tonight. I love you and I am grateful for today. It was a good day. What do you want to talk about?

What God Said Tonight:

This is a time and place to see miracles. I will be doing more and more miraculous things not only to get people's attention but also because you will need the miracles to survive the season we are in. 

No matter what you see or what you hear, never stop remembering that I am in charge and I will take care of everything. When you start to feel overwhelmed and you start to worry, stop, remember who I am, and trust that I will take care of it. 

I am telling you this now because there are times coming up where you will need to know this but you won't be able to hear it at the time. I will remind you. I will remind you of this message tonight. 

In the meantime, let this message grow in you. Let this seed sprout in you so that you have so much confidence in who I am that it will be instinct by the time you need it. I love you daughter and I will never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment