Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Worry...

My prayer:

Long day, mind racing, falling asleep sitting up, need to hear your voice...Love yoU!

What God Said Tonight:

Now that was an efficient prayer. I think the only one that I hear that is more efficient is God, HELP! 

I love you daughter and your worries tonight are not fruitful. You do not have to run through all of the what ifs. I have your life in my hands and I will not let you fall. I love you and I have great plans for you to prosper and not to fail. You are going to see even greater things and the future is bright. I will take care of it. 

Listen to my voice and tune out the voice of worry. Worry is not your friend and does not have your best interest at heart. Worry is designed to eat away at you until you are a jagged edged mess. Worry is a tool that is used to eat away at your self esteem and confidence and it is not worthy of a daughter of mine. 

Rest in the full assurance that I am in charge and I will guide you. I will make sure you know what to do at what times to live in the future I have for you. Choose to follow me and you will always be making the right choice. I love you now and forever. Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment