Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wisdom and direction...

My prayer:

Awesome God. What a great day again. I love the people you put in my life. Such amazing, talented, encouraging, loving people. I am pretty sure I don't deserve them but I am super grateful for them. 

Seemed like wisdom and direction were the big issues for a lot of people today. That is the funny thing. Once we decide we want to live for you and want your will in our lives, then we struggle with understanding what that is in any given situation. 

Some things are easy. If it is against you, if it is evil, if it is sin, we know that is the wrong choice. But there are so many choices where it isn't between right and wrong  but it is between good and best. Knowing the difference between good and best is not so easy.

Give us wisdom God so we can follow your will. Let us know the best decisions so we can live the life you intended for us. Help us to figure out this puzzle called life please God. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

When faced with those hard decisions,change your focus. Seek me first and I will take care of the rest. Keep your thoughts and mind on me and I will show you the best. I will show you what my best for you is. 

I am that light unto your feet and a lamp unto your path. I will guide you always. I have promised  these things to you. If you quiet yourself, focus on me, I will show you the way. I never meant for you to have to figure it all out on our own. I am here with you always and I will help you but you have to be listening to me. You have to be focused on me. 

Instead of asking the same question over and over, rehearsing the possible outcomes, how about you spend some time in sincere worship. Get your mind off of the decision and get it on me. I tell you, by the time you are so lost in worship that you have forgotten about the question, that is the time when the answer will become crystal clear. I know it does not make logical sense but it is true. Try it and see. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment