Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ride the wave...

My prayer:

Amazing God. This was a long day, a long week, but I get to end it here with you so that makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for bringing me through, giving me energy and favor, keeping me healthy, showing me what to do and when to do it in order to have the best results possible. 

Thanks for the reminder today that how I treat people matters. I will do my best to remember that and to treat people as well as I know how. 

All I ask tonight is to hear your voice and then to sleep well. Those are the simple desires of my heart tonight. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A wave is coming but you will ride the wave. Waves can be powerful and destructive unless you stay on top of them. Then, they can take you places faster and farther than you could have gone on your own. Ride the wave that I am bringing and it will take you like a catapult into your future. 

I don't have time to wait around anymore. Time is so short. I have a lot to do in a very short time so I need you, my sons and daughters who are willing, to go farther and do more than you have ever done. 

I love you and I promise we will have some fun in the process but get ready to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment