Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 22, 2012

Diamond...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Today sure turned out better than I thought it was going to. Thank you for hearing my prayer this morning and taking care of my crazy schedule today! Everything is always better when you are in charge and your timing is at work. 

I would like to state, for the record, that I ALWAYS want you timing to be in charge. I know that I can sometimes get impatient, but the truth is, your timing is so much better than mine. I will wait on you God for however long it takes, no matter what "it" is.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is a diamond  perfectly and wonderfully made to reflect my light. Every facet, every angle, every surface is being shaped and polished to perfection. Your purpose is to reflect light. However, it turns out that the best way to do that also makes you undeniably beautiful in the process. 

I had to make you and your life out of diamond because nothing else was strong enough to withstand the pressure that would come against you. But, just as coal is turned into diamond with pressure, the pressure in your life has yielded and formed you into the beautiful diamond that you are. 

Trust in me and that I will always use everything you encounter for your good and for the good of the people around. you. Sit back and trust me, I have got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment