Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts

OR


FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Follow by Email:

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Turn it to our good...

My prayer:

Hi Father God! I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind but nothing really worthy of talking about. Although, if I could concentrate on one or two of them, it would probably be good to talk them out with you. 

I guess the one thing that I really do need to talk to you about is it seems like in the last few days, I have so many friends who going through so many horrible things. It is just one thing after another and although I have prayed for each of them individually, I feel like there may be some sort of pattern or attack? Maybe it is just these end times we are in? 

I don't know God but I what I do know is that I can call on you for anything. So, I call on you for this. I pray God that your will is done. I pray that everything and anything that is not your will is stopped in its tracks and turned for the good of those who love you. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your refuge and your strength. I am your fortress and I will keep you safe. There is nothing that can happen that I can't use for good. I can and will turn every situation around for your benefit, for my children's benefit. I am a good God and I am a good Father. I will not let my children suffur for no reason. I will lead them out. 

I hear the cries of my children and I will not turn my back. I will not turn a blind eye. I will comfort them. I have overwhelming compassion for my children. Everything I do is to make sure as many of my children make it to the eternal place of joy and peace with me. I am desperately gathering my people together as the time is short. 

In that gathering there are hurt people, Do not judge the hurt people. You are one of them. Cradle and comfort them as they come into this family. Love them through the healing time. 

I love you daughter and I guess my thoughts are following the tangled mess of yours a bit tonight. I love you and I always will. We are in this together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment