Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Truth, freedom, and dandelions...

My prayer:

Mighty God. Pastor Don said something last Sunday and we just were talking about in group tonight. The more I think about this, the more I am sure that it is true and completely changes how I look at the really big challenges in this life. He said that "Most people will tell you that God never gives you more than what you can handle; but, I think God never gives you more than He can handle." 

When I think about it that way, I NEVER have to worry about anything. There is nothing too big for you and as long as I have you, there is nothing that can take me out because you will handle it. That is really liberating! 

It is more than the saying that whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. It is that my strength is not really the issue. I have your strength in me and you on my side so my strength isn't a part of what is necessary. Anyway, I am probably just blathering on at this point but I want to thank you for that wisdom. Thank you that you are always teaching me!

What God Said Tonight:

You are free. Free indeed. You have a bit more truth tonight and truth will always set you free. 

There is joy in freedom. Remember what it was like when you were young to chase the dried dandelions through the field as they floated on the breeze? Truth brings freedom like that. It brings a joyful abandon from worry and a celebration. 

Get as much truth as you can in your life. Run from lies and surround yourself in truth. Lies are the cancer of this world. They will destroy everything in their path and they multiply without any restraint. The truth will stand strong and unmovable forever. 

The more truth you have in your life, the less chance there is for lies to come in. Love you daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment