Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 27, 2012

Right time, right place, right person...

My prayer:

What an amazing blessing you made "C" and his wife "L" to be God! The way they are heading up this ministry banquet is so wonderful. I want to be like them someday. They are very organized but willing to hear everyone's ideas and change things that make sense. They don't get stuck in "their" way of doing it. It is pretty wonderful to be a part of a team like that God. Thank you for this opportunity and thank you for not letting me miss it. I almost said no because there was so much going on and I was so busy but I would have missed out on blessing people and learning from some great leaders. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Every person in place doing what they were called to do. That is why you found tonight so beautiful. Each person was using their gifts for me. It really is beautiful when that happens. When people simply trust that I have given them what they need to do what they have been called to do. It is so easy. 

It only gets hard when you start to try to do what I have called your brother or sister to do. When you step outside of your gifts and responsibilities and try to do what they are doing because it seems better in some way. 

There are no small jobs in my Kingdom when you are doing what you are prepared to do. I love you and I love the way I made you. I made you with a purpose in mind and it is a good purpose. 

Go rest now. We have more to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment