Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Love....

My prayer:

What a whirlwind today was. There was no predicting today. Nothing went as planned, or at least how I planned it but everything was perfect.  Thank you for reconciliation. Thank you for letting me be at the site of the motorcycle wreck so I could help and pray. And thank you for the reminder of the reality of love and the joy that it brings by letting me see two of the best people I know get married tonight God. 

I  know that I have a lot of work to do. I have gotten off track and I am totally willing to do what it takes to get back or I guess, move forward in my life and our relationship. I love you God. Thank you for all that you are.

What God Said Tonight:

Love, love love, that is it. that is the meaning and the purpose for everything.

Love has been made into such a sad shadow of its true existence. Love is not a pink heart valentine. Love is something that survives no matter what. Love is not swayed by the weather or the climate. Love is constant. Real love will love no matter what. It will love you when you at your best and it will love you when you at your worst.

That is love you deserve and that is the love I have for you. Trust my love because it will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment