Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I don't know...

My prayer:

I have nothing new to say tonight God. I love you. I am grateful for all that you do. I have the same struggles and the same challenges that seem to cycle back to me over and over which is SUPER frustrating. 

I wish I was a better student for you God. I wish I was a faster learner so I didn't have to go through the same thing over and over. But, I am not. So, here I am, at the end of me and completely open to whatever you have. Which, I guess is a pretty good place to be. I love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

The people you most admire. What do they have in common? It is not that they are perfect? It is that they never give up. It is that they are transparent and admit that they struggle. 

You do not need to have the answer. There is much you do not yet know and that is ok. That is what makes life exciting and worth waking up tomorrow. You are not me. You do not know the end from the beginning. You are left in the difficult but enviable place of just trusting me . 

Trust me in ALL things. Trust me even in the things that you think are not going right. Trust me in the things that you think I don't care about. Truth is I care about everything that you care about because I love you so much. 

I an interested in everything that you are interested in because I love you like crazy, I can't stop thinking about you. You are my whole reason. You, and your brothers and sisters are my entire purpose. And, out of that deep love, I will take care of your heart, your dreams, your worries, your needs. Now and forever my love.

2 comments:

  1. Amen Sister! Thanks for sharing!

    "I a interested in everything that you are interested in because I love you like crazy, I can't stop thinking about you." :) I love that! :D

    Annie @ Secret Sinai

    ReplyDelete