Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 24, 2012

Good change...

My prayer:

Change is in the wind God and it feels good!  Sometimes change seems a little frightening but this change, there is no fear. I somehow know that you are in complete charge and I am just excited to see what you want to do. I love you and trust you. Whatever you want to do next, let me know. I am here for whatever you want to do.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many changes for you and for your life. Your life will never be static. Your life is meant to be lived, not endured. Your life is meant for a purpose, not just an existence. 

You have been prepared and will do much with it. But in each new thing, you are being prepared for the next thing. Life is a continuous adventure if you will see as such. Start each day with me in your mind and in your heart and I will show you such things that you cannot imagine. 

Good news is, we will have a lot of fun along the way. People get caught up in the battle of following me. They worry too much sometimes about the enemy coming against them. You have to remember that I will always win against the enemy in the end. You don't really have to pay so much attention to him. I have him under control and it is only a matter of time before he is out of the picture. 

So much better to focus on me and what we can do together. I love you daughter and I love living this life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment