Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

God's gift...

My prayer:

All knowing God. I am sitting here tonight thinking about how great it is that I have an opportunity to learn from every person and every situation in my life. Everything I do, everything I experience, everything I hear about someone else experiencing is and opportunity if I will recognize it as such. That is kind of amazing when I really think about it. I am sorry for every experience that I have wasted and not learned from. Help me God to recognize the opportunity to learn so that I can be better.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you a book full of experiences to learn from. I never meant for life to be so hard. I planned and provided for you to have the answers even before you had the question. Study my word and you will no how to handle any and every situation that comes your way. 

My word is alive and active. It is alive in that it speaks as loudly today as it did in the past. It is as relevant today as it was in the past. It is active in that it changes things. When you speak it and believe it, it will change the atmosphere and the situation. My word is powerful. My word is my gift to you. 

I love you daughter. Use my gift to make life a bit easier to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment