Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Warts and all...

My prayer:

I want to be better God. I want to be better tomorrow that I was today. I want to be a bigger blessing to people than I have been. I want to be a better reflection of you. I know that I will never be perfect except for being perfected in you, but I want to be better than I am. I want to love better. I want to encourage and not discourage. Help me God to be better for you.

What God Said Tonight:

There is no condemnation in Christ. You know that right? Start there. You know what else? I made you knowing that you would be imperfect in this life. 

Trouble and imperfection become the good ground that nurtures the gifts of the Spirit in you. Love, compassion, kindness, those all come from understanding and being able to relate to the thing that someone else is going through. 

I am glad you want to work on your rough spots. We will always be working on them. But remember, these rough spots also make you human. Without them, you would not be able to relate or connect to anyone and I would not be able to use you as I do for the Kingdom. 

I love you daughter, warts and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment