Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Celebrate God's love...

My prayer:

I am celebrating you, my God. I am celebrating your love, your peace, your careful care over us. I am celebrating a life of purpose lived through your guidance. I am celebrating eternal life through your sacrifice. I am celebrating you God. 

There are times like tonight where I can't help myself. I get to thinking how good you are and how good my life is because you are in it and I just want to sing and dance and CELEBRATE! 

Thank you for everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

I love a good celebration. I love to see my children experiencing the joy that I always intended for your lives. 

Your joy does not need to be dependent on circumstances. You can have joy at any point just by focusing on me and our relationship. I will bring you joy in your sadness. I will bring you peace in the torment. I will bring you healing in the sickness. I will bring you whatever you need because I love you so much, more than you may ever know. 

Feel my love tonight. I want to blanket you with it. I want to wrap you in it. I want you to be so surrounded in my love that nothing can ever harm you. Live in the midst of my love and you will always have joy, peace, protection, and every need fulfilled. I love you, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment