Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 30, 2012

Beautiful scars...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am simply worn out tonight and don't know what to say. My brain is moving too slow after running at 400mph all day. My body just wants to lie down. I feel like a wimp and just want to rest. 

But, you taught me a long time ago that my feelings will fool me and that I should not make decisions based on my feelings but on the truth, your truth. And, the truth is that I love you and I don't want to miss this time with you no matter what. Hearing your voice is always the best part of my day and I do not want to give it up. 

Tell me God, what is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

A scar can be an ugly thing or it can be evidence of what you survived. It is all in how you look at it. Sometimes, my children look at their scars, physical, emotional and spiritual and they see them as ugly things that hold them back. I see them as beautiful memorials of what I brought them through. 

You are who you are, partly because of your scars. Can you start to look at them differently? Can you start to see them as the symbol of strength that I see them as? I am your healer and I can heal every hurt. I don't always remove the scars though. 

When you see Jesus, you will see his scars. You will know what he did for you. And you will cry, but not from sadness. You will cry from the beauty of a love so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment