Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things of this world...

My prayer:

My God. I was just reading about David when he was praising you for being his rock and his fortress and that rings so true for me right now. I am hanging onto you, my rock, the God who does not change, the great I AM, and I will NOT LET GO! 

I love you God so very much. You are everything to me and nothing else is worth anything if I don't have you.

What God Said Tonight:

So much of this recent battle is a result of wanting things that are not of me. You have to let go of the desires for things of this world. There are so many things in this world that look good but will destroy you. 

You really have to say once and for all, if it is not of me, you don't want it. Then, you have to mean it. 

I know it is not easy. I never said life would be easy. I will help you if you let me. Turn your back on the sins that present themselves to you and I will lead you down a better path. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment