Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stretch yourself...

My prayer:

Today was super full God and neither my mind nor my body are fully awake. But, I can't go to bed without hearing your voice. It is what makes any day worthwhile. What is on your mind mighty and wonderful God?

What God Said Tonight:

You are capable of more than you think you are. All of my children are capable of more than they think they are. 

I want you to push yourself now and then and see if I won't give you everything you need for everything you try. 

So many people don't do the things that they know they want to do, the things that will make a Kingdom difference because they are afraid they won't be able to do it. Sometimes they worry that they won't have time. Other times they worry they don't have the talent, and always they worry that they don't have the wisdom. 

But, the thing is, I have all of those things in abundance and if you will take a risk and try, I will give you what you need. Stretch yourself and do that thing that you convinced yourself you couldn't do. Just try and see if I don't show up and take care of you and it. 

I love you daughter go rest...for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment