Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 4, 2012

Doubt and choices...

My prayer:

How is it possible that you got me through this day? I had less than four hours of sleep, a full day of meetings, running errands after work, and more and somehow, here I am still conscious. That is divine intervention I think. 

You always give me just what I need God. I can't imagine trying to live this life without you. I tell you, I am not just saying that. I know that I would have crumbled under the pressure a long time ago if I did not have you. I don't know how anybody makes it through 24 hours without you. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

A day will come when you will question this life you have chosen. A day will come when you will wonder if it is worth it. You will question whether you made the right choices. Don't let those days scare you. The days of doubt are nothing more than an opportunity to grow your faith greater than it has ever been before. Doubt is not the enemy. Doubt is the vehicle to go to the next level. Doubt makes you question and challenge what you think you know and that is a very good thing. 

I don't ever want my kids to follow me because they think they should. I want you to follow me out of your free will choice. I want you to choose me every day. I want you to make a conscious decision with your heart mind and spirit to live with me and to do my will. 

That is what I want. I don't need slaves. I am the God of the entire universe and I can have all of the drones I want. I want children. I want friends. I want people who stand with me because they want to stand with me. Not because they feel an obligation to stand with me. 

I love your faithfulness and I love that you stand with me no matter what. That faithfulness means more when you have made a fully conscious choice. I love you. 

I am not afraid of questions. I am not afraid of anything. Stand with me, yes, I want you to stand with me, but make sure you are doing it because you want to do it and you have made a choice, for yourself, not for your mom and not for your kids, but you personally have made the choice. That is the kind of choice, the kind of faith that gets my attention. 

I love you so much. Thank you for standing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment