Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Serving through the struggle...

My prayer:

Thank you God that I don't have to be perfect for you to use me. Watching you heal people today during prayer was phenomenal as always! You know how I love that!! It was difficult for me, knowing that I have been really struggling, I was thinking, who am I to pray? But you kept reminding me that it is you and not me that heals. And, you did!

I love you God. I love that you can use someone as imperfect as me and let be a part of your miracle. Thank you more than I can say.

What God Said Tonight:

You are anointed to pray for other people. I have shown you and trained you how to access heaven on earth. I have spent a lot of years training you and I will not let that go to waste because you are in a growing season. 

This struggle that you are dealing with is nothing more than taking you to the next level. You will not fail. You will come out of this stronger than ever. And, since we work on my strength and my righteousness when you pray for people, we don't have to worry so much about where you are at. 

Stay in touch with me. Don't lose your connection with me and everything else will work out just fine. I am your God and your guide. I am the strength behind you and I am the wisdom that guides you. You are my servant, my daughter and my hands and feet. As such, you are privileged but not perfect. I will never expect you to be perfect. But I will expect you to always try your best. 

I love you daughter and this time is one that someday, you will look back on and recognize the significance and the joy of the freedom that you are just beginning to accomplish. I love you. Rest now, we have more to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment