Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Love, all the time...,

My prayer:

What if every child of God came together and decided to just love. Nothing else, just love all the time? Sounds like a cheesy commercial of some kind, but what if. Wouldn't that be amazing God? It should be possible, you made us from your love. How can we do any more or any less? My God I love you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Love is my nature. It is who I am and who I made you to be. You are right, if we all loved all of the time, there would be mo need for any other rule, law or delay in the promise of a new heaven and new earth.

Sin steals the ability to love like that. To love with all abandon.

You are free to love my daughter. I love you more than I can say. Share that love everywhere you go. you may not change the world but you will change everyone you meet.

I love you my sweet daughter. Go rest now. Let me love you and rest for tomorrow. It si a good day with much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment