Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 14, 2012

ALL things are possible...

My prayer:


God, today was rough. I wasn't sure I was tough enough at times. But, like always, you gave me strength to persevere. Fact is, with you, I think maybe there is nothing I can't do. Doesn't mean it won't be hard. Doesn't mean I won't fail before I succeed. But, in the end, because of you, I will succeed. 

There is nothing impossible for you God. All things are possible through Christ. All things. I have heard those scriptures my whole life, but I think for the first time, I can really believe them. I think for the first time, they are more than words. They are the reality that I can do ALL things through you! 

Wow. Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your source and I am your strength. When you remember that, ALL things are truly possible for you. There is a world of possibilities that are opening up to you right now, tonight. This is the threshold of living a new life. This is the threshold of a new understanding. 

You will do things that you could not have imagined yesterday. You will see things that you did not think were possible. You will be witness to the miracles of me in this life and beyond. Get the revelation of the limitlessness of me and you will see things beyond your imaginings. 

I am your rock and I am your fortress. I will surround you and keep you safe. But, I will also expand your borders beyond what you see today. I will show you great and mighty things. 

I will do all of this because of my great love for you. I have loved you from the beginning of time and don't plan on stopping now. I am crazy about you and I have waited for this time together. I love you beyond measure and I will NEVER stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment