Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Who am I ...really...

My prayer:

My awesome God. Today was better God. I tried to change my focus and it was better. What a privilege it is to be your hands and feet on this earth God. What a privilege it is to know you! 

You are kind of addicting. The more I know you the more I want to know. The closer we get, the closer I want to be to you. And, then, if I ever feel farther away from you, I go into withdrawal. 

Dearest God, I am probably the most imperfect person on the earth but you found something in me worth loving. Thank you for looking deep enough to find and thank you for loving me!

What God Said Tonight:

I didn't have to look too deep. I only had to look to your heart. 

You are my precious child and creation. You are made in my image. You are a Royal Priesthood and a Holy nation. You are a child of God. Who wouldn't love that? 

Beyond that, you are uniquely you. You are every unique attribute that I fashioned together since the beginning of time to have you here, now, for this time and for this purpose. You are perfectly and wonderfully made and you are made for a purpose. My purpose and my plan for you and your life will be accomplished. I will see you seated in high places I will see you succeed. And, I will guide you all the days of your life. 

I love you with a passion that burns forever. I love you with a power that eclipses all other powers. I love you becauase you are mine. Rest in my love tonight Know that you will never have to question it. My promises are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment