Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 8, 2012

This is not the end...

My prayer:

Best Easter or Resurrection Celebration weekend EVER God! Thank you for the amazing people you have in my life that love you and seek you out. Thank you for people who have a heart for you and to be your disciples Thank you God for our quiet time today and your reminders of your love for me and that you will never leave me. I loved every minute of this weekend God. I hope you did too?

What God Said Tonight:

This is not the end of the world. This is the beginning f a new season. There are wars and rumors of wars but this is not yet the end of the world. Time is short, but this is not the end. I needed to make sure you knew that. 

I love you daughter and today was a blessing to me too. This weekend has been a sweet balm and a refuge to me. Thank you for your worship, your obedience and your love. 

You are my sweet daughter and I love you more than you can know. I love you through the end of time and beyond. There is no courage that is needed that I will not provide. There is no challenge that is bigger than my ability to meet it. 

I love you daughter go and rest. This week is going to be big but it is going to be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment