Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shine...

My prayer:

God you are so GOOD! It is nights like tonight where I just marvel at how you work out everything in my life! You put me in the right job, connect me with the right people,m in the right situations to prosper. you heal me, you teach me, you bless me, you show me how to bless other people, you save me, you provide for me...there is nothing that I need that you do not provide. 

How amazing is that God?! If the world could really understand that. If they could understand that everything they need is only as far as a prayer away...what a wonderful world this would be. 

I love you God and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You are in your nest. You are in the perfect place that I have created for you. You spent a lot of years trying to figure it out on your own. That resulted in a lot of years of struggle. But now, now that you let me be in charge, I have been able to place you in your right time and place to do all the things that you have dreamed of. 

You want the world to know what I have for them, let your light shine. You want the world to know, tell them. There are many eyes on you right now, today. Be the influence that you were made to be. There are people who I have assigned to you that are just waiting to hear and understand why you are so happy, so full of joy, so fulfilled. There are people who think that you have something special. And, you do, it is me. 

Tell people. Tell more people. Take every opportunity to let people know that I am your source and I have place dyou here and now for this. Be my witness, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment