Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Give...

My prayer:

What can I say God. Tonight was so amazing. Prayer and Worship group was incredible. The prophetic words you shared were amazing. The healing you accomplished, the dreams you clarified, the visions you gave...AMAZING!!! 

God, I want to find a way to live me life in that place of deep anointing. Is that possible? Would I be able to function or would I need to go live in a monastery kind of place? 

I don't know but I know I love it. I know I love your power and your  presence. I know I love being around people who experience you and share with me in these amazing times. Thank you God for bringing us together and for showing up every time. I LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I gave you words, visions, dreams tonight because you took the time and the effort to spend with me. You did not come from obligation, you cane excited to receive and to give. 

You are someone who enjoys seeing other people happy. You are happiest when you give. SO give often and give a lot. It will fuel you and fill you. 

Whenever you start feeling down or discouraged, give. I promise you will feel better. I love you. Go rest now and give again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment