Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eyes wide open...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for today and for all of the reminders about what is good in this world. Thank you for the beauty of the mountains. Thank you for physical strength to enjoy them. Thank you for good food, good books, good people and everything else. I needed that. I needed to be reminded that there is still good and joy and beauty in this world. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

You are surrounded by beauty all of the time; but, when you stop looking at the ugliness around you, you also stop seeing the beauty. 

I want you to live this life with your eyes wide open. I want you to see and experience all there is. I want you to lean on my strength and protection when you see the hard things and I want you to rejoice and share with me when you see the good.

Don't go through life with blinders on. Have the courage to look and to see everything around you. I am your God and I will keep you safe. I love you more than I loved my life, that is why I gave it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment