Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 30, 2012

Being needed...

My prayer:

Mighty God. It is good to be needed God but it will be good to get away for a little while too. Thank you so much for this vacation. I am so ready for it. 

I pray God that you guide us and lead us each day. Take us to the places and the people that you have for us. Help us God to be a blessing everywhere we go. I thank you God for your traveling blessings on us. I pray your protection over the flights, the bags, us and I thank you God that you rebuke the devourer for our sake. I thank you for your protection everywhere we go. Thank you God. YOU ARE AWESOME!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am glad that you are getting away for a little while. It will be good for you. However, you also know that being needed is something that you need. It is part of what makes you. It is part of what fuels you. 

You were created with a servants heart and that heart has to serve or it withers and dies. Take this time, rest, regroup, meet new people in new places. Enjoy each and every minute of it. But, don't lose track of the fact that you were made to serve. You were made to be needed. You were made to fill the holes and solve the problems around you. 

I love you daughter and your nature, your gifts are beautiful. This time will help you to remember and appreciate them more fully again. I love you and I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment