Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Think on good things...

My prayer:

God, my mind and my thoughts are confused tonight and you are not a God of confusion. I need to find that place of peace and calm where I can shut out the craziness of this day and just focus on you. I need to get my focus more on you. There is so much happening right now and a lot of it is good, some is challenging, and some is just rotten. I need to take a few minutes and step out of the mes and into your presence where there is calm, peace and joy. Can I come in and hang out with you for awhile God?

What God Said Tonight:

You can hang out with me anytime. You can hang out with me all of the time. 

Think on good things. Concentrate on me and my voice for a minute. There are many things vying for your attention but listen to me for a minute. 

This is an exciting time. you will look back on this time and it will all make sense. In hindsight, you will understand the purpose for each thing I did and maybe more importantly, each thing I did not do.
I love you daughter and this fight is one we will win together. The last days are nearly here. I am glad I get to face the battle with you. I love you more than life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment