Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 31, 2012

How much longer...

My prayer:

My God. My heart is hurting tonight. I am tired of closing my eyes to the things that seem too rotten for me to do anything about. There is so much ugliness in this world today God and I don't know what I can do but I can't ignore it anymore. 

God, there are wonderful people with no place to live and no food to eat. There are people who are dying for what they believe in. There are people who are dying for no reason at all. There are people being abused. There are animals being abused. Sin is running rampant throughout the world and it has to stop. 

How much more God? How much longer until Armageddon, the rapture, the new heaven and the new earth? How much worse does it have to get? And, what more can I do in the meantime? 

I love you God and I am tried of seeing the world you created and your people being destroyed.

What God Said Tonight:

You think you are tired of it? Please believe that I will end it all at the very soonest moment I can. There is a divine purpose and divine timing in this. 

There is still much to do. There are still people who haven't had the chance to know me. I can't end this until every last person has had a chance. I can't stand to lose even one of my children. You are all so precious to me. Ending it before every last person has had a chance would be like tearing out my heart and leaving it behind. I simply can't do it. 

I promise I will not tarry any longer than is absolutely necessary. I promise I will keep you and protect you  all the days of your life. I promise I will guide and direct you in each and every part of your life. 

I have assignments for you. But, you also know that I will bless anything you do in my name. So, if you want to help more, go and help more. If you want to pray and ask me to help people, then do that. But whatever you do in my name, I will bless. I can promise you that. 

My love for you is great and I will not see you thrown away.


No comments:

Post a Comment