Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Water...

My prayer:
I see a river of pure crystal clear water. I see the bottom of the river bed covered in smooth river rocks. I see the sunlight glinting off of the water and making the stones sparkle. 


Some describe your voice as running waters. Your voice to me has always been a calm sweet voice. It  comes with a complete sense of peace. Not unlike the feeling I have seeing this river in my mind tonight. The water is gently rolling over the stones. It is beautiful and peaceful. Just like you God, beautiful and peaceful. 


I love you God and I praise you. I give you all the glory God because you are glorious. I give you all my praise because you are worthy of praise. I give you all my love because you are love. I give you all of me because you made me and I belong to you. I love you God. Thank you for another wonderful day in your presence.


What God Said Tonight:
I am the living water that sustains you. I am the well that never runs dry. I am sufficient to supply all of your needs. My living water restores. My living water brings life to things that were dead. 


Let my living water roll over you tonight. There are some things that are dead in your life that I want to resurrect tonight. There are some dreams that have died that I want to bring back to life. There are some hopes that you have put away and allowed to wither and die but I am here tonight to bring them back to life. 


Find you hope in me. Remember that all things really are possible with me. I am your God and I love you. I will make sure that every detail of your life is blessed as long as you stick with me. 


Listen to me when there are hundreds of voices round you trying to get you to listen to them. There are many who have a legitimate message of my love. But always listen to me first...and last. I love you my sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment