Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ultimate matchmaker...

My prayer:
Awesome God. As I was looking for a message today on the 24/7 Lighthouse site, I was struck by all of the amazing things that people are doing for your Kingdom. I look at Heidi Baker, Nick Vujicic, Bill Johnson, Tim Tebow and so many others and I just sit in awe of all that you have accomplished through them. Then, some little part of me started thinking, wow, in comparison, I am not doing much for you. In comparison, I am not doing much at all. Then I started getting depressed, feeling guilty. 


I know this is wrong thinking God. I can almost hear you asking why I am comparing myself to anyone. I know that you gave us each different gifts and abilities and our job is to use what you have given each of us, not envy what you have given others. I know all of that in my head. I just wish I could get it into my heart. 


God, help me to do everything you need me to do with what you have given me. Continue God to bless all of your children, your warriors, who are spreading your love and your truth throughout this world. Help me to remember that it takes all of us, doing what you have for each of us to do, to spread this message.


I love you God. Thank you for what you have given to each of us and the opportunities you give us to use it.


What God Said Tonight:
You preached your ownself happy, didn't you! Thank you daughter for remembering what I have taught you. Thank you for using your mind and your wisdom instead of letting the emotions take you down the wrong road. 


You have been given exactly the gifts and the opportunities I need you to have to accomplish our greater goal. The people that you touch have been specially assigned to you. Take care of the people, the gifts, and the opportunities I give you. 


Every opportunity to touch a life and share me with them is more valuable than all the gold that there is in the world. The people I bring to you are especially suited to hear my message through you. The ones I take to others, are especially suited to receive the message from them. You might say I am the ultimate matchmaker. 


Trust me to to guide and direct you. Trust me to bring you the right opportunities for you. Trust me to know your perfect role in the spreading of my salvation throughout the world. 


Talking and praying with one person in the supermarket is as important and as wonderful as preaching to 1 million at a revival. Any action that results in people coming to me and receiving salvation is important, powerful, and wonderful. 


I love you daughter. Grow where you are planted and know that you are exactly as I hoped you would be from the beginning of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment