Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The one true God...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I need wisdom and direction tonight. You have said that if I lack wisdom, I should ask for it and you will give it to me. I am asking. 


In particular, someone posted on What God Did Today and said that Allah was the only true God. It is clearly a lie, but likely one that they believe strongly or they would not have posted it. I know that you are the only true God because I know you personally. Not because I read about it but because I know you. And, while you have many names and references, Allah is not one of them. 


So, what do I do? I can imagine a lot of different options. I could explain the truth to them and do my best to do it in love. I could ignore it. I could get confrontive with them. I could quote your word to them. 


I feel like if I say nothing, I am not standing up for you. But, if I say it wrong, I could make it worse and not better. What should I do God?


What God Said Tonight:
I can fight my own battles and all gods and all people will one day bow down to me. It is written and it is promised. 


Your job has not changed. Spread my word and my love everywhere you go. Live your life for me and let people see. Let people see the truth of me through your life. You do not have to debate for me. You do not have to get into a a word battle for me. You have to love and live your life in a way that reflects me and my love. 


I will fight the battles. I will win the war. I have instructed you not to worship other gods and that holds true.  You keep focused on me, live for me, and I will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment