Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 11, 2012

No more money...

My prayer:
Great Sabbath today God! Today felt truly decadent. The blessings that you have poured out on my life, in every area, are pretty unbelievable. I know I am completely undeserving but I am so very grateful. 


I also feel a little guilty sometimes God. Days and nights like this where it is so cold...I am so blessed with a warm home and a place to sleep and so many people don't have that. How do they survive nights like tonight God? I know that some of them don't. 


God, I pray for every person who is without tonight. I pray God that you bring blessings to them. I pray that you provide for them tonight. Find them a warm place to stay that is safe. Please God help them. 


I love you God and I know that it was never your intention that any one of us would suffer. I know that we are in the mess that we are in as the children of God because we sin. Starting with Adam and Eve leading all the way to today and to my choices, we have sinned. God, forgive us of our sin and rescue us out of the consequences of that sin. In Jesus name I ask for your help tonight. 


What God Said Tonight:
One day there will be no need for currency. When that day comes, we will all have the basic necessities and we will trade for extras. We are a long way from that now though. 


Right now, I need you to be my hands and feet and provide and help as many of my people as you can. I need you to use the gifts that  I have given you to reach and help more people. You have a great start but I need more. 


I will show the way and the means. I will give you the strength and the wisdom. I just need you to say "Yes" one more time. I love you daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment