Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Live life to the fullest...

My prayer:
My awesome Lord. I am not sure how to talk about what is on my mind tonight. I have been thinking a lot about life today. Thinking about how short this life really is, even when we live out all of our days, it is still short. 


Then I got to thinking about how this life may be more important to people who don't have the confidence of living through eternity with you. If I thought that this is all there is, I might be a bit more intense and worry more. But, when I look at this life, the only thing that I can think of that I can only do while I am here, that I cant do when I live forever with you is that now, in this life, I can share you with people who don't know you yet. When I am living forever in heaven with you, everybody will know you already. 


Just thinking...Love you Daddy!


What God Said Tonight:
Live your life to the fullest. I have provided an abundance for you in this life. Eat well, sing often, laugh even more often. Spend every moment in my presence. Love the people around you. 


There is much for you in this life. I gave you life and it is good. The challenges in your life will only make you stronger. The blessings in your life will engulf you. The joy that I have for you is bubbling up and will overflow in your life. 


Heaven is wonderful. Our future together is fantastic. But, please don't fail to enjoy the life that you are in right now. Please don't think that because it is not "heaven" that it doesn't matter. 


Stop waiting for tomorrow and do it today. That thing you have been putting off until tomorrow, do it now. I will bless it and you. I want you to have the best life. I want you to have a life that you can look back on and think, that was good. Your eternity with me will come, but let's not rush it. Enjoy today. Today is good. I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment