Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Isolation...

My prayer:
Awesome God. My mind is focused on the importance of relationships and the networks that you build in our lives. No one survives in isolation. It drives us crazy eventually. The more intricate and full our network of relationships is, the better the net is that can catch us when we fall. 


I feel you showing me a net made of red and white fibers. I would assume the red is for your blood that you shed and the white represents your purity. When you are the one making the connections in my network, we are tied with the bond of salvation, sacrifice, and purity. Wow God, thanks for that picture!! I love that. 


What God Said Tonight:
Hey, you wrote my part tonight! Well, what more can I say. You were born to need and crave relationships. You were created to form and maintain relationships all around you. It was the first thing Adam asked for, someone he could be in relationship with. It is the first natural response of all of my kids. 


The thing is, sometimes, this sinful world can beat you up so bad, that you can forget this natural longing. Instead, you isolate to protect yourself. You remember what that was like? satan really loves it when you do that. He loves it when he can get you all alone and start working on your thoughts. He can do so much more damage to you when you are alone and isolated. There truly is safety in numbers. 


I can't leave you in isolation. It is too dangerous. It is why I told you to gather in my name often. One, to remember me but also to keep those connections, make new connections, and love each other just like I love you. 


Remember your surprise birthday party where they invited all kinds of your friends from different parts of your life? Remember how great that was and how much you enjoyed introducing everyone to each other and helping them get to know each other? That is kind of like what it is like for me when you get together. It just delights me. I love when you get to know each other and I am grateful for the increased safety and joy it provides for you. 


Isolation is the enemy. Communion is the antidote to isolation. Love you sweet daughter. Rest well tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this. it really touched me. I suffer from panic and fear disorder. And it is so easy to isolate yourself and stay in fear and darkness. This gave me a new insight and hope. Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so AWESOME savedlovey!! THANK YOU for sharing.

    ReplyDelete