Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hope...

My prayer:
My God of hope. Today, discouragement came at me from every direction; but, because you are my hope, I did not get discouraged. Because you are my hope, I was able to encourage the people around me. There is such amazing peace when I know that you are in charge and that you will take care of me no matter what. Forgive me for all the times that I have forgotten that Lord. 


What God Said Tonight:
There is a fire coming that will consume everything that is not pure and not of me. There is a Holy Spirit fire that is going to fuel and encourage those who have a heart for me and will chase off all of those who don't. It is time to make a choice. It is time to start choosing sides for the battle to come. 


Will you choose life? Will you choose me? It will not always be easy but it will always be best. I will always provide for you. I will always be your hope. 


In the middle of battle, I am your hope. In the middle of what appears to be failure, I am your hope. In the middle of disaster, I am your hope. Remember Shadrach, Mishach and Abendego in the midst of the fire? I am even your hope in the middle of the fire. I love you daughter. Continue to find your hope in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment