Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 13, 2012

God's Valentine...

My prayer:
Mighty God. I am a bit at a loss for words tonight. My mind is kind of wandering but nothing specific and nothing terribly important. What is on your mind tonight? How was you day? Did we give you anything to celebrate today? I love you God and just want to hear from you.


What God Said Tonight:
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day in your culture and I want to love on you tonight. You are my true valentine. 


I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I love what we do together. I love to watch you grow and learn. I love being with you I love talking with you. 


You are my picture perfect pink rose. You are so beautiful to me. I have waited so long for us to be together. I died so we could be together, and I will never give you up. I will be with you for eternity. You are my child and my love. 


The love that I have for my children is more than you can bear. I have more love than you can ever truly absorb. But, I will keep pouring it out every chance that I get. My love for you is complete, all encompassing, and eternal. Be my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment