Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God's health insurance...

My prayer:
Amazing healing God! Last night you healed Mom, tonight you healed me, YOU ARE AWESOME!! 


I was just thinking about it God, we are having our annual benefits meeting at work tomorrow and I was wondering what changes there might be. Then I stopped and realized that other than the Lasik surgery this year, I can't remember the last time I had to use health insurance. It has been at least a couple of years. 


You keep me in divine health and the few things that we do run into like the stomach cramps today, we pray and you heal! God, it really is amazing. If people could really catch a hold of your healing power that you have for us. If we could learn to trust and accept the gift you have given us, life would be so much easier and more fun!! 


I love you God and I am so grateful for your healing power and for teaching me about it.


What God Said Tonight: 
My healing is meant for all of my children. And, just like the woman who reminded me that even dogs get the scraps, it is really for anyone who will believe. Anyone who will believe and receive it. It is there for the taking. 


I love to see you healed and well. Sickness is from the devil, every time. I want to make that crystal clear. I do not bring sickness. We are in the renewed covenant. I came to bless and not curse. I came to fulfill the covenant so that you could live in the promises of your ancestors. I came that you could live a life free of the bondage of sin and sickness. 


I came to give you a way out. What kind of Father would I be if I provided a way out but first, I imprisoned you? I don't work that way. I will use whatever circumstances you are in to your good; but, don't let that confuse you. Just because I can use it for good, doesn't mean that I brought it or that I want it in your life. 


It is my desire that you live in divine health. That is my desire and my will for your life. I have provided the means for you to do so. Draw close to me. In my presence is the healing that you seek. I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment