Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 9, 2012

God's cake...

My prayer:
So tired I can't keep my eyes open or even think but I am never too tired to listen to you my awesome Lord. Fact is, it is on nights like tonight, when I am too tired to move, you come up with some of the most profound stuff. Probably because I get out of the way. So, have your way God...


What God Said Tonight: 
It is not that I need you out of the way but it is true that sometimes you are more open to hearing me when you are tired and the distractions of the day and of your life are quieter. Getting to a quiet place where you can hear me is so important. 


I have so much I want to tell you. I have so much I want you to know. I can make this life easier for you. I can make the struggles easier to bear.

I am continually pouring wisdom into you but I have to do it slowly, like when you add liquid into the mixer when you are making a cake batter. If you pour all of the liquid in at once, the batter won't come together right. But, if you slowly add it while you stir so it becomes incorporated into the whole, It all comes together perfectly and makes the perfect cake. 


You are my cake and I am pouring into you right now. Soon, you will be ready for the oven, but I need to make sure you have all the right ingredients, mixed in the right way, before you go into the oven. That way, you will rise and be beautiful when the heat comes. When the trials come, they will strengthen you and make you into the person I want you to be. If I don't get all of the ingredients into you and mix them in the right way, you will fall in the oven. You will fall in the face of adversity. Let me finish your preparation so you are ready to be everything I have planned for you to be. 


I love you, go rest now. I will give you more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment