Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Filled up and ready...

My prayer:
What a great day God! You inspired me, you healed and restored my knees, you gave me rest and restoration, you gave me time to have fun, I feel kind of spoiled God. Thank you God! What can I do for you? How can I give back to you? How can i spoil you? I love you God.


What God Said Tonight:
I have waited a long time for this moment and this season. I needed you to be rested because we are about to see and do things together that are going to take all of your effort and energy. You will need your reserves full. 


That is what this weekend was about. That is what the last month has been about. I need your spiritual reserves nice and full for this next season. It will be a lot of work but it will be full of joy. You will be amazed and filled with my joy throughout. 


You will never question again if your life has meaning. You, my daughter are about to see the miraculous in your back yard. You are about to see the multiplication that we talked about at the beginning of the year. You are about to see and do things that you haven't even dreamed about. 


You know that I work in seasons. The season for storing up and filling up is over. You are about to enter a season of pouring out. You will love it. I love you and can't wait to show you this next season.

1 comment:

  1. Genesis 33-36 "So, Pharaoh needs to look for a wise and experienced man and put him in charge of the country. Then Pharaoh needs to appoint managers throughout the country of Egypt to organize it during the years of plenty. Their job will be to collect all the food produced in the good years ahead and stockpile the grain under Pharaoh's authority, storing it in the towns for food. This grain will be held back to be used later during the seven years of famine that are coming on Egypt. This way the country won't be devastated by the famine."

    ReplyDelete