Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All in...

My prayer:
Mighty and magnificent God. I love you more than I can say. I am devoted to you in a way that I didn't even know was possible. I am all yours now and forever. 


If you can use anyone, use me. If there is any good that can come out of me for you, it is yours. I am all yours, every part of me, every aspect of who I am, every talent I have is yours to do with as you wish. God I pray that I am a blessing to you and to everyone you put in my life. 


What God Said Tonight:
I need all of you. If you are going to be the person that I intended, if you are going to accomplish the things I have for you, if you are going to receive all that I have to give you, I need your all. 



I can't do much when you are only part way in. I can't do much when you silo me into certain parts of your life and keep me out of others. When you try to put me in a box and keep me for Sundays only, it limits what I can do in your life and what I can do for you. It limits my ability to bless you. 


I won't ever invade a part of your life that you have not invited me into. But, that means when you run into trouble in that area, I am not there to bail you out. It means that if I have a blessing for you in that area, I can't get it to you. If you keep me out of your workplace, I can't bless the work of your hands. If you keep me out of your love life, I can't bring you the person I have meant for you and I can't bless that relationship. I can only move and work in the areas of your life that you let me into. 


I promise I will never force my way in; but, when you let me in, I will make everything work out to your good. Let me in. Don't be a half way Christian. Be all the way in so I can bless everything of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment