Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's next...

My Prayer:
Mighty and powerful God. Today was wonderful. Thank you for all that you taught me. Thank you for the people you blessed me with. Thank you for proving once again that you can use anything and anybody to show off your glory.

As I prepare for this week God, there are a lot of unknowns. I pray for your guidance God. I ask that you tell me each thing I need to know as I need to know it. Show me what to do, what to say, how to think about each circumstance that comes my way. God, help me to bless others. Help me to receive the blessing they are to me. Help me to love and be loved better than ever before.

God, I pray that you restore me so that I can pour out onto other people. Clean me up so I correctly reflect you. Heal me that I have the strength and the stamina to do all that you have called me to do. 

I love you God and with your help, I am ready for whatever this week brings.

What God Said Tonight:
The fact is, you never know what is coming next. I know that you get lulled into a complacency of thinking that you know what is coming next, but you don't really. I will always lead and guide you. I know what the future has for you and I will make sure that you experience every last thing that I have for you. 

You have noticed that I am surrounding you with new miracles? Expect more of that. You have noticed that you are more focused on love, giving and receiving, than ever before? That is me too. I am going to show you the next level in love, in miracles, in ministry, in spreading my light throughout the world. 

The prophecies you have heard this weekend are real and are from me. You are going to see multiplication like you cannot imagine. I choose you to be my conduit to the world. I chose you to be my daughter. I chose you to be with me forever. I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 44:7 From the beginning, who else has always announced what's coming? So what is coming next? Anybody want to venture a try?
    Don't be afraid, and don't worry:Haven't I always kept you informed, told you what was going on?

    ReplyDelete