Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Preparation...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I feel kind of bad God. I don't seem to have much to talk to you about lately.  Mainly my prayers during the day have been for other people or for your will to be done in my life. 


The rest of the time, I am just trying to keep up. You keep sending all these amazing opportunities to me and it doesn't leave a lot of time for self reflection. It seems like this is a season of abundance and for storing up (like "G" said yesterday). Maybe I should just go with that and not try to force anything else? 


Love you like crazy God. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
Every season has a purpose. Everything  I do in your life has a significance beyond today. Every single thing that happens in your life is a preparation for tomorrow. Every celebration, every struggle, every moment of peace, every moment of strife, every new birth and every death, has meaning beyond today. 


Remember as you go through times like this that there is a future purpose and use for what you are experiencing now. Pay attention. I have a lot to teach and not a lot of time to do it. I have a lot to give you and not a lot of time to give it. I love you daughter and we have to do things all at once now so that we don't run out of time. I will teach you as we go, as we do, as we minister. There was a time where I had the luxury to teach first and then test and then bless. Now, I have to overlap those processes to get it all into you faster. Pay close attention and learn well so we can do what we need to do. 


I love you and I want you to get to experience every good thing that I have for you I want you life to be filled with joy, peace and purpose. I want so much for you. I want to bless you coming in and gong out. Blessed above and beneath, on the left and on the right. I want to surround you with my blessing. I love you and always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment