Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 13, 2012

Got hope...?

My prayer:
Incredible God, Father, teacher, and love of my life. 


How was your day? Did you get blessed today God? Did you get to do anything fun? Did we worship you in spirit and in truth. Did we share your love with each other and with you? 


God, I hope your day was the best ever. I hope that you are blessed more than you are "cursed." I hope that your will is accomplished throughout the world. I love you God and I want only good things for you.


What God Said Tonight:
Hope is a good thing. Hope with assurance is faith. Faith with action can move mountains. 


It all begins with hope. I am your hope. Start with me and you will see mountains move. You will see blind eyes see. You will see the dead rise up and live. You will see creative miracles where jewels fall from the sky. You will...all because you started with some hope. 


I was blessed today and I am blessed right now, here with you. I love you daughter. Keep sharing my word. Make sure everyone has a chance to hear and to believe. Laugh, live, and be at peace with my will in your life. You are my blessing. Your hope, your faith, your actions are my blessing. I love you and will forever.

1 comment:

  1. Job 4:2-6 You yourself have done this plenty of times, spoken words that clarify, encouraged those who were about to quit. Your words have put stumbling people on their feet, put fresh hope in people about to collapse. But now you're the one in trouble—you're hurting! You've been hit hard and you're reeling from the blow. But shouldn't your devout life give you confidence now? Shouldn't your exemplary life give you hope?

    ReplyDelete