Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Choose...

My prayer:
Awesome God, what a wonderful relaxing and restful day. Thank you for a life that allows the luxury of a day of rest each week. I am more than convinced that you made us that way. That you made us to need that day to rest and not work. 


God, I don't have a lot to talk about tonight. Life is generally wonderful with just the one thing missing. But, most of the time, I don't even notice it is missing any more so, it is probably not so important. 


I guess the one thing that is weighing a bit heavy on my mind is all of the people that are miserable but seem to be unreachable. The people who need you so much but seem to not know it or be willing to listen to someone telling them that they need you. I am thinking about "D" and "J" tonight in particular. It is so clear that they are not going to make it without you, but I don't know how to make them see that. Why would they listen to me? 


God, you know what will reach them. Please bring whatever that is to them soon. If I am supposed to be a part of that, just let me know when and where and I will be there. I love you Father. I am yours for whatever you want or need.


What God Said Tonight:
People are making choices every day. You made choices today. Some were good choices that will enhance and grow your life. Others were not so good. Others will limit your life. It is true the world over. People are constantly making decisions, good and bad. Even when they say I am choosing not to choose, that itself is a choice.


I would love to be able to blanket the whole world and draw them in but it doesn't work that way. They have to choose and they have to be free to chose. I will set free the captives and deliver the refugees. But they will have to choose. 


I will continue to send people and messages to those you love my daughter. I love them so much and I want to save them. They have to turn to me. Not a big ceremony, but they need to call out to me and choose me. I promise, the moment I hear them choosing me, I will be RIGHT THERE. 


I love you daughter. Go rest, we have some work to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment