Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chocolates and barbed wire...

My prayer:
Mighty God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. Today was good, but nothing stands out to talk about. Everybody seemed to kind of coast today. Nothing phenomenal and nothing horrible. Just a day. I am grateful for all of the things that you protected us from today. I am grateful that there was nothing horrible happening with me or the people close to me. 


I know that was not true throughout the world. Maybe that is the thing...God I pray for all of the tragedies and people suffering that I don't know about tonight. God I pray and ask that you wrap your arms around them, let them know that you love them, let them know that you have not forgotten them and that you will get them out of this horrible situation. God, you promise as our Father to take care of us. You promise as our Redeemer to give back what was stolen from us. You promise as our healer to take away our sickness. You promise as our provider to provide for our every need. God I claim your promises tonight for all of my brothers and sisters across the world who are in need tonight. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
Life is not like a box of chocolates like they said in that movie. Life is more like a box of chocolates and barbed wire. Sin has left the world, has left you, with the consequences of sin and the pain that comes with it. 


I am here for you and for all of my children. We don't have too much longer to wait. The assignment here on earth is almost complete. We are very close to the times described in Revelations. We are very close to the time when we all get to live together in the new earth and in the new Jerusalem. The time is almost here. 


In the meantime, keep bringing your needs, your concerns, your worries to me and I will be faithful to my word. I will heal, provide, love, redeem and guide you forever. I will be all that you need. You have heard it preached, I am all. It is all that I know to be. I am your all and I will provide for you all. 


I love you and I have heard your prayer. Your prayer opened an opportunity for me to move in situations that I was locked out of before. Thank you my daughter. Keep praying and I will keep showing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment