Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Get your roof on...

My prayer:
Thank you God for your favor on my life today. You bless me and I am so grateful! GOD I GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR FOR EVERY SUCCESS IN MY LIFE. Anything and everything that is good in me or that happens to me is because of you. 


God, I understand that hard things happen in this life too. I understand that those things can bring me closer to you and make me stronger, better able to help others. I understand that for those reasons, I should not hate the hard times. 


But, I LOVE THE GOOD TIMES!!! I love when you show off and show everyone what they can have and be if they just make a decision to have you in their lives. I love to brag on you. I love to see others brag on you. I love to see people who don't know you yet, get a little uncomfortable, not be able to refute the evidence in their face. LOVE IT!!! 


God, I celebrate this most recent success not so much for the success itself, although it was great and very much needed. But, more so, I celebrate this success as a way of everyone around me seeing what your favor can do. I love you God and I don't plan on ever stopping bragging on you. You are too awesome not to brag about!


What God Said Tonight:
You are building your faith on solid rock foundation and not just the foundation, the walls the window casings, all of it is solid rock. You are building a faith that cannot be shaken and cannot be broken. You are building your house of faith to withstand the storm. 


I tell you, you will need those walls of stone. The storm that is coming will be violent and raging. You will need the protection and the shelter of stone. 


I don't see a roof on your faith. Without a roof, you will get wet in the storm. Finish your faith and you will be fully protected in the storm. Build a roof. I hear you asking me "how?" A roof sits on top of your house (your faith) and is connected but usually overhangs the edges a bit. Your roof is usually bigger than your house. That way, the storm that hits the roof rolls off harmlessly away from the house. 


Your roof is your covering. It is the part of your faith that is bigger than what you can believe on your own. Your roof usually involves other people. People who can believe for you, pray for you, teach you. They are above you but not in a haughty way. They are there for your protection. I know authority has always been a struggle for you my daughter. This is different. Their only motivation is to keep you safe in the storm. 


I have put the people you need in your life but you need to cultivate the relationships more. You need to be sure your roof is solid and without holes if you are going to stay safe and dry in the storm to come. 


I love you daughter. I am sorry for getting parabley on you tonight but sometimes those pictures can say more than words. I love you. Get your roof on.

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 9:14 At this time tomorrow I'm sending a terrific hailstorm—there's never been a storm like this in Egypt from the day of its founding until now. So get your livestock under roof—everything exposed in the open fields, people and animals, will die when the hail comes down.'"

    ReplyDelete