Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Paralyzed...

My prayer:
Great and all knowing God. The God of wisdom who knows the end from the beginning. God, I need your wisdom. There are some things in life where the decision is obvious. There is a right choice and a wrong choice. There is a choice that leads to you and one that leads away from you. Those choices, those decisions are obvious. I can choose the right thing and be blessed or choose the wrong thing and lose my blessing (at best) or be cursed (at worst). 


But, what about all of the other decisions and choices we make everyday. The ones where I don't know at the time of the decision how it will turn out and therefore I don't know what the right choice is? What do I do about the decisions that I have made that I still don't know if it was the right decision or not. 


God, you know that there are few things that I dislike more than being in "limbo" where I am not all the way in and I am not all the way out. And yet, I think I have put myself exactly in that position. 


God, I need your help. What do I do. What do I not do. What is right and what is wrong in this situation. It is really unclear to me and my limited understanding. What do you want God. I will do whatever you want. Let me know what it is.


What God Said Tonight:
Does this feel familiar my daughter? We have been here before. What do I tell you when you are stuck? What do I tell you when you feel like you are stuck between two places, two seasons? What was the last thing I asked you to do that you have not yet done? Go, do it. You will be unstuck before you know it. 


I hear your thoughts right now and you are saying "But God, I don't know how." I sure do hear a lot of "But God..." from my children. 


I will help you when you ask. This thing that makes it seem impossible is nothing more than pride. You are holding onto the last pieces of "legitimacy" as recognized by religion. I am telling you right now that you do not need it. Where I am taking you has no need of titles. It has no need of positions and hierarchy. Let go and let me do what I have planned from the start.  I will help you as soon as you are willing to do it. As soon as you are willing to let go. 


Isn't it time that you jumped into this thing with both feet? Isn't it time that you really gave it your full effort? You know that you will be amazed at what I can do with it. But I need you focused and undivided. You are of two minds right now and it is making you crazy. Follow me fully in this thing, get your mind focused on what we are doing, it will be better I promise. And, if nothing else, you will know for sure if this is the right way or not. Once you commit fully, you will quickly know if you made the right choice or not. 


Stop being paralyzed by the lack of knowledge and trust me to guide you in all that you do. I can redirect a wrong choice. I can't redirect you if you don't move. Just like you were taught so long ago. I can't steer a parked car. Get out of park and drive on my girl. I love you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Dueteronomy 1:6 Back at Horeb, GOD, our God, spoke to us: "You've stayed long enough at this mountain. On your way now. Get moving.

    ReplyDelete