Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 11, 2011

Beauty...

My prayer:
I've have done all I can do mighty God. Your strength never wears out but mine does and has tonight. 


But, I can't imagine going to bed without hearing your voice. Talk to me God and tell me anything and everything you have wanted to say today that I was too busy to hear. 


I love you God and I love your voice. I love how you let me be in a true relationship with you. It is wonderful and you are beyond wonderful.


What God Said Tonight:
I want to show you beauty tonight my daughter. I want you to see all of the beauty around you. You spent much of today focued on the ugly in life. I want to give you the antidote, the beauty in me, in my Kingdom, and the beauty in you. 


See the colors, the light that shines around you even now? I love stained glass. It looks so much like what the spirit world looks like. The light shining through the different colors. It is so beautiful. 


My Spirit is light in the darkness. My light is beautiful and it sends the darkness away. Darkness cannot survive in my light. 


You have a color too. Your spirit has a color of light. Your friends can see it. What makes your light beautiful is it is a mixture of my light shining through you and the light that I gave you when I gave you life. It is so beautiful and it draws people even when they don't realize why they are drawn. 


Look on the beautiful light for awhile tonight. Clear your mind of the ugly and focus on the beauty. I have more beauty for you than there is evil. I will always win out in the end, my light, my beauty will win out in the end. See the beauty all around you and keep it in your heart and mind, to wall off the ugly. 


I love you daughter. I have many beautiful days left for you. Keep focused on the good and your life will be better. I love you, go rest and we will talk more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 5:13-15 "Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.

    ReplyDelete